April 3, 2014

"You Make Me Smile" LO by DT Dulcinea

Hey Crafters! 

 DT Dulcinea shares with us this amazing layout inspired by this months stash challenge:



Dulcinea said:

"For this layout I began to choose the flourish Journal Card and it reminded me spring. Another thing I select were the butterfly Paperclip and some accordion flower for my 3D Embellish. Now it's time for some colors! I thought to combine the light green from the journal card with a color I am so scary working with. Lavender is beautiful, it's in right now and reminds me spring. Despite my fear about this color, I chose it for my background. I use some gesso and purple watercolor to make this tone. I grab more Journal Cards, a tag and many flowers and butterflies for some fun. I love this layout about my teenage niece! It's so good when you can work with something you afraid of and love the result of it."

It's your turn to try out this challenge! :) 

4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Dulcinea! Love the soft colors and the color washed background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make ME smile with this layout Dulcinea! The layers and colors and special little touches are all wonderful. I especially like the simple outline cuts above and below the picture in white. Against the soft watercolor background (that is great too), it adds so much.

    ReplyDelete