January 15, 2015

January Sketch Challenge #22 ~ Guest Sketch Artist Bev Code

Hello All!!

This year we are excited to announce something new our
mid-month Guest Sketch Artist Challenge!
Every month we will introduce one talented artist and have the pleasure of using one of their fantastic sketches for our challenge!  This month, SOS would love to welcome....

BEV CODE
"My name is Bev Code and I have been scrapping about 5+ years. I am a wife, mother and gramma that loves being retired and now have time to scrap to my heart's content. I love scrapbooking along with fun things it entails with online friends, forums and FB. The learning process has been interesting and creative also. Other crafts I love also are needlepoint, sewing, knitting, crochet and taking lots of photos. Family and friends are the subjects of my scrapping along with nature, ancestry and vacation sites. I live in Conestogo, Ontario and spend some time in Florida where I take my scrapping with me for the extended time.

CHALLENGE: 
Your challenge is to create a layout using Bev Code’s Sketch as your inspiration:

AND for your stash item... you are to use SEQUINS on your layout. 

One more important thing...click HERE for the SOS Challenge Guidelines!!! 
Make sure to link your layout to Mr. Linky on our side bar by Jan 29th at midnight PST.

Don’t forget ... January’s monthly prize is:

Now let’s check out Bev Code’s awesome layout: 
Thank you Bev for being our January Guest Sketch Artist! 

 Make sure you all return tomorrow to see more inspiration from our Design Team!





3 comments:

  1. Bev this is a great sketch. I'm working ;n it right now...and stash...photos from 2003 and paper and embellishments that most of which are even older! Just have to find sequins in a color that will work. THAT may end up being a trip to the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the sketch! Worked well for a pocket I needed for our Xmas card. :)

    ReplyDelete