March 27, 2015

"Love This Moment" by DT Tracy

Happy Friday!!!!

Today we are sharing DT Tracy's amazing layout:
Here's what Tracy said about her layout:

"Yep, we finally made it official after 20+ years and ran off to the courhouse and got married! It was perfect! Nothing big, just very intimate. 

I just loved this sketch when I seen it and couldn't wait to play with it. I stayed pretty true to it except for mirroring the placement. As for the stash part of including gold embellishments, it gave me the opportunity to finally use some up. My gold touches included are the heart above the date and the love part of my title, also seen in the chevron paper and in the ephemera pieces. Just enough gold for some added sparkle!"


There is only a couple of days left to get your layouts linked to the sidebar for this sketch challenge and for the March stash challenge.

You can find information on both challenges HERE.

Here's the March sketch by our talented Guest Sketch Artist Karan Gerber:

Remember TO ADD GOLD to your layout! 


Click HERE for the SOS Challenge Guidelines!!! 

This month's fabulous prize is from:

Happy Scrappin'!












No comments:

Post a Comment